Thursday, February 16, 2006

TERM 1
This was the day where i felt really bad about my fate for the complete day, Reason i was put in section A where as all the good looking girls were in section B (dont judge me on this :)), added to this my mentor was G.K.Nayak (look out for him in the future story) seniors adviced me its better if i leave the college for this, but the saving grace was sriram in the same section.Then started the b-school education, it was fun on the first day. Everything seemed fun and interesting, Govindarajan looked like sachin tendulkar at his best (when he score 183 against new zealand at hyd). I started appericiating myself for my decision of selecting MBA against MS or a Job. Then came the first assignment of forecasting methods by G.K.Nayak to be submitted by 12:00 am the same day. I thought there should be some mistake in the notice, assuming that its impossible to submit an assignment at night at 12. Then came to know that we were supposed to upload the assignment onto AIS(accademic information system). I thought this was fundoo. My group mates were jacob, kamal, gunjan, himanshu. Again was unlucky not to have roll no 26 in my group ( my fate keeps on cheating me on this aspect). Already knew quite a bit about kamal as he was always participative in the class discussions(in fact major part of the 90 mins consists of his involvement), but was not very much familiar with other three people. Jacob is a very nice guy from kerala, somehow felt he came too early to a b-school on the first time i saw him. Gunjan a graduate from Shriram college, feared talking to her much relying on the vast experience i have talking to girls ( now u can pity my condition).himanshu was a guy of his own world. It was fun to work in the project, i could contribute atleast something to the group. Days passed with classes taking most part of the day, with Geeku flooding us with his assignments. Then suddenly one day marketing quiz was announced, one should see the seriousness with which people were preparing for the quiz. It was a quiz for 20 mins, there was a word limit, extra word will be penalised with a negative mark. it was fun preparing for the quiz.

No comments: