Thursday, February 16, 2006

My room no: B-147:This was my room in the first year strategically located with 4 seniors and 4 juniors. First guy to meet in the block was Kishore lanky south indian from coimbatore. There were lot of similarities between both of us, both from south , both were freshers, both were engineers, both had job offer from syntel. Then there was Shakti, a hulk from Bhubaneshwar was very docile in the first few months then donno why he turned out so violent after that. He is a very nice guy, who is always there to help you, he helped me out and familiarised me to bhubaneshwar. Sudeep, a short guy with 2 yrs of work exs, though he does not seem so. these were the juniors in our well. Seniors Pabs, maximus, adonis, attila. I had real fun with all these people though i was the element of fun most of the time. I have experienced the hardships of life literally, where people used to thrash me up for the sake of fun. I miss those people.

No comments: